Ashtanga Practice & Philosophy Workshop with Pavithra Authorize LII KPJAYI Teacher.
When : Saturday 28 April, 2-5 PM
Where : Yoga 42 Senayan
Investment : 400K (350K members)
This workshop will be based on the ancient classical yoga texts such as Hathayoga pradipika and Yoga sutra of Patanjali.
It will gives an overall information about Ashtanga yoga such as the meaning and definition of ashtanga yoga; explanation of opening and closing mantra chanting; history and tradition; proper sequence and methodology; spiritual significance; health and therapeutical benefits of every posture.
Contact us to register
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 021 57901261
- Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga with dr.Yhossie Suananda, MARS
- Yoga, Taichi & QiGong For Self Healing with Sifu Matthew Cohen
- 50-Hour Intensive Yoga Training with Ryan Purinawa 1-6 May 2018
- 300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training with Ryan Purinawa July 2018
- Yoga Retreat
- Hot Barre Teacher Training with Nancy Norby
- Astangha Yoga Workshop With Laruga Glaser
- The Yogis Market - 28th January 2016
- One Day With Kino MacGregor