Ashtanga Practice & Philosophy Workshop with Pavithra Authorize LII KPJAYI Teacher.
When : Saturday 28 April, 2-5 PM
Where : Yoga 42 Senayan
Investment : 400K (350K members)
This workshop will be based on the ancient classical yoga texts such as Hathayoga pradipika and Yoga sutra of Patanjali.
It will gives an overall information about Ashtanga yoga such as the meaning and definition of ashtanga yoga; explanation of opening and closing mantra chanting; history and tradition; proper sequence and methodology; spiritual significance; health and therapeutical benefits of every posture.
Contact us to register
Email : email@example.com
Call : 021 57901261
- Singing Bowl Therapist Training with Erin Chang
- Inversion Workshop
- Arm Balance Workshop with Denise Payne
- Korean Yoga Exercise and Wellness Talkshow with Fajar Putra
- Singing Bowl Therapy Training with Erin Chang
- Yoga, Taichi & QiGong For Self Healing with Sifu Matthew Cohen
- Yoga Retreat
- The Yogis Market - 28th January 2016
- One Day With Kino MacGregor