with Tina Nance
16-31 May 2018
Where : The Yoga Barn. Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Course Description :
How does the ancient wisdom of yoga philosophy & spiritual inquiry translate tangibly into our practice of modern yoga asana?
As we unravel that which is repressed and stuck in our bodymind, what are the practical tools to help us be with what arises and liberate us from suffering to Self Realization? What is the path to ‘awakening’ really all about?
In this 100-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training , we meet these inquiries directly, drawing from the combined wisdom of traditional Hatha Yoga, Traditional Chinese Medicine & Taoist Five Element Meridian Theory, and the Mindfulness Meditation practices of Tibetan Buddhism.
· Learn how to release the deep tissue/ fascial trains of the body and create increased fluidity, suppleness & flexibility, & nourished healthy joints .
· Learn how to influence the chi flow through the 12 primary meridian pathways, recognised by traditional chinese medicine, fueling the 12 main organ systems with life force, influencing organ health & optimizing physical vitality.
· Learn how your body, mind & spirit are connected via these energy pathways, and discover how to meet and align all dimensions of your being directly in your practice, influencing not only physical but mental, emotional & spiritual health.
. Learn the specific therapeutic benefits of each yin asana & how to most effectively practice, sequence & teach classes for each of the organ systems.
· Learn practical mindfulness tools to meet the internal and external challenges of life, as gateways for transformation and awakening.
This 2-week immersion offers a holistic map and practical pathway for potentialising freedom and liberation within ourselves, and in turn, assists the development of direct teaching tools to support and guide our students.
This 100hr module, is a complete & thorough study unto itself, or may be a contributing module to the TNYT 500hr RYT Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Programme.
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali with Byron de Marse and Paul Teodo
- Bali Teacher Training - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with The Peaceful Warriors
- 200/300 - Hour Teacher Training with Denise Payne
- Online 50-Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Denise Payne
- Meditation Immersion and Teacher Training
- 200-Hour Vinyasa YTT in Bali
- Online 300-Hour Teacher Training with Denise Payne
- 200-Hour Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
- 25 Hour Yin Yoga and Meditation Immersion with Dini Maharani
- 200-Hour Teacher Training with Denise Payne
- 300-Hour Advanced Teacher Training with Denise Payne
- 50-Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Denise Payne 2019
- High Intensity Interval Training with Gaby Walters at Ubud Bali 24-26 August 2018
- Yoga Anatomy Workshop with Leslie Kaminoff
- Ashtanga In Depth Study with Laruga Glaser
- 100-Hour Embodied Feminine Awakening Yoga Teacher Training with Tina Nance
- 100-Hour Yoga Therapeutic Teacher Training with Tina Nance
- 100-Hour Embodied Mindfulness Yoga Teacher Training
- Ashtanga Yoga Immersion with Laruga Glaser at Ubud Yoga Center Bali
- Hot Pilates Teacher Training at Ubud Yoga Center
- 40-Hour Fly High Yoga Teacher Training at Ubud Yoga Center
- Yoga, Taichi and Qigong For Self Healing with Sifu Matthew Cohen