BaliSpirit Festival is one of South East Asia’s biggest and longest annual yoga, dance and music festivals. The goal of the BaliSpirit Festival is to awaken and nourish each individual’s potential for positive change within, leading to a greater positive change in our homes, in our communities and around the world.
BaliSpirit Festival is a non profit event and operates 3 year-round outreach programs: AYO! Kita Bicara HIV & AIDS (HIV & AIDS awareness and education program for schools in Indonesia) Bali Conference (A music and arts education and community program) and Bali ReGreen (A bamboo reforestation program in impoverished areas in Bali).
The next BaliSpirit Festival will be the 11th edition and will take place in Ubud, Bali from April 2-8 2018. There is a new format for 2018: 6 days of full programming including yoga, dance, meditation and breathwork workshops and 7 nights of night music concerts, all taking place at Bhanuswari Resort, Ubud.
“As we move into our 11th year, we're happy to announce that BaliSpirit Festival's day-time and night-time events will finally be unified in the same venue! We aim to create a seamless experience with less travel between locations and more time to relax and enjoy the good vibes and great music” – Rob Weber, BaliSpirit Festival Musical Director and Co-Founder
- Lana Yoga Mat, the fist Eco-Friendly mat from Indonesia
- One Day With Kino MacGregor
- Focus On, Lucky Rewards From The 1o1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa
- Yoga in Indonesia presents The Yogis Market
- Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio Jakarta Offers Yoga Class For Beginner
- The Winner Of Yoga In Indonesia Photo Contest
- Yoga in Indonesia Favorite Pictures on Instagram
- The Escape Cabana At W-Retreat & Spa Seminyak Bali
- W Retreat And Spa Seminyak Debuts SPG Keyless
- Moenka Activewear Trunk Show At Sector Bar & Restaurant Bali
- Fey Astora, Reach Him If You Are Willing To
- Join Yogainindonesia Instagram Challenge and win great prizes
- Sadhana House is opening soon and you are invited
- New Bikram Yoga Kuningan, Keep it Warm and Friendly
- Summer Sale At Ahimsa Jewelry
- Real Yoga Is Offering More Than 100 Choices Of Yoga Classes
- YogFest 2015, Expanding Yoga in The Community
- Good News From W-Retreat & Spa Bali
- Get To Know Fey Astora
- Brian Miller Yoga Is Visiting Indonesia Soon
- Introducing Rudolf Parma At Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio
- Real Yoga "Break The Limit" In Jakarta
- Bali Spirit Festival Unwrapped!
- Meet Slamet Riyanto At Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio
- Introducing Lana FitMat