BaliSpirit Festival has been celebrating life through yoga, global music and dance for nine years! Known as one of the top holistic lifestyle festivals in the world, BaliSpirit Festival can guarantee a truly diverse experience. In January 2016, BaliSpirit Festival proudly announces this year's line-up and its new daytime venue!
Drawing in a global audience of 7000 from over 50 countries, the tranquil town of Ubud in Bali will be transformed into an international cornucopia of world music and yogic fun. The One World One Stage night music concert brings together music and traditions from every corner of the planet, staying true to the festival's message of peace, love and positivity, combines genres such as world, folk & electronica, with traditional and modern dance and physical theatre on two stages. The headliners for the three nights are including amazing performances by Nahko & Medicine for the People, Kayah and The Opiuo Band. For the local artists lineup, we also have Barasuara performing their amazing music.
'The BaliSpirit Festival attracts a globally diverse blend of headlining and emerging artists performing high-vibration music on a gorgeous outdoor tropical temple stage. This is sacred celebration at its best!' - Rob Weber, Music Director BaliSpirit Festival 2016
Alongside workshops and the organic-healthy Dharma Fair market, the daytime events also feature Healing Huts - a healing village, a Kids Zone and a community music stage which showcases Indonesian and global musicians throughout the day, creating a dynamic and captivating festival vibe. See our full and updated line-up on http://www.balispiritfestival.com/experience-bali-spirit-festival
For year 2016, BaliSpirit Festival also moves to a new daytime program location in Bhanuswari Resort and Spa. Hidden away in the southern foothills of Bali, just a short 10-minute drive from Ubud city center, Bhanuswari Resort & Spa gives new meaning to the word "tranquility". The breathtaking beauty of terraced rice fields, towering coconut trees, natural spring-fed streams and luscious flowering gardens envelop this perfectly secluded sanctuary of peace.
For the news on Bhanuswari Resort and Spa, visit www.bhanuswariubud.com
There are many interesting people coming together at BaliSpirit Festival to share in the spirit of community and positivity. This is what inspired Ibu Asih to fly from her hometown in Batam to Bali for three years, to enjoy the festival with like-minded individuals.
Full interview can be seen on http://blog.balispiritfestival.com/2015/why-attend/
We invite you to join BaliSpirit Festival for this global collaboration of love, harmony and oneness. What are you waiting for? To purchase your ticket, visit www.balispiritfestival.com.
View images of the 2015 Festival here: http://www.balispiritfestival.com/gallery/2015
View the BaliSpirit Festival promotional 'Goes Global' video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR6tlcvErxI
Website : www.balispiritfestival.com
General Information: email@example.com
Media enquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter: https://twitter.com/balispiritfestInstagram: https://instagram.com/balispiritfest/
- June Schedule At Nujuh Bulan Studio Bintaro
- Introducing Nujuh Bulan Studio
- YogFest - Yoga Gembira Festival 2016
- One Day With Kino MacGregor
- Special Price Ticket For Bali Spirit Festival 2016 At Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio
- Focus On, Lucky Rewards From The 1o1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa
- Yoga in Indonesia presents The Yogis Market
- AcroVinyasa Class Will Be Available At Dini Yoga Starting December 2
- Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio Jakarta Offers Yoga Class For Beginner
- The Winner Of Yoga In Indonesia Photo Contest
- Yoga in Indonesia Favorite Pictures on Instagram
- The Escape Cabana At W-Retreat & Spa Seminyak Bali
- W Retreat And Spa Seminyak Debuts SPG Keyless
- Moenka Activewear Trunk Show At Sector Bar & Restaurant Bali
- Fey Astora, Reach Him If You Are Willing To
- Join Yogainindonesia Instagram Challenge and win great prizes
- Sadhana House is opening soon and you are invited
- New Bikram Yoga Kuningan, Keep it Warm and Friendly
- Summer Sale At Ahimsa Jewelry
- Real Yoga Is Offering More Than 100 Choices Of Yoga Classes
- YogFest 2015, Expanding Yoga in The Community
- Good News From W-Retreat & Spa Bali
- Get To Know Fey Astora
- Brian Miller Yoga Is Visiting Indonesia Soon
- Introducing Rudolf Parma At Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio