Indi's picture was taken at Candi Borobudur on her yoga trip to Yogyakarta. Apart from having a little trouble with her plane trip due to the haze, Indi and her husband managed to checked out from the hotel at 3.30am to go to Borobudur to witness the magical sunrise over one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world.
Indi first learned about yoga after giving birth to her 2nd child, she was trying to figure out the right kind of sport to help her get back in shape. "I then saw a friend put a yoga picture on her mobile phone's profile, it grabbed my attention, but there was still limited yoga facilities at the city when i live", and in 2014 she started her yoga journey.
"I bought the ethic pants that i wore on the picture the night before on Malioboro street. I found it accidentally. It's like the Universe had everything prepared for me so i could wear that beautiful pants at Candi Borobudur the next morning"
- Bali Spirit Festival 2018 Press Release
- Lana Yoga Mat, the fist Eco-Friendly mat from Indonesia
- Bali Spirit Festival 2018
- One Day With Kino MacGregor
- Focus On, Lucky Rewards From The 1o1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa
- Yoga in Indonesia presents The Yogis Market
- Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio Jakarta Offers Yoga Class For Beginner
- Yoga in Indonesia Favorite Pictures on Instagram
- The Escape Cabana At W-Retreat & Spa Seminyak Bali
- W Retreat And Spa Seminyak Debuts SPG Keyless
- Moenka Activewear Trunk Show At Sector Bar & Restaurant Bali
- Fey Astora, Reach Him If You Are Willing To
- Join Yogainindonesia Instagram Challenge and win great prizes
- Sadhana House is opening soon and you are invited
- New Bikram Yoga Kuningan, Keep it Warm and Friendly
- Summer Sale At Ahimsa Jewelry
- Real Yoga Is Offering More Than 100 Choices Of Yoga Classes
- YogFest 2015, Expanding Yoga in The Community
- Good News From W-Retreat & Spa Bali
- Get To Know Fey Astora
- Brian Miller Yoga Is Visiting Indonesia Soon
- Introducing Rudolf Parma At Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio
- Real Yoga "Break The Limit" In Jakarta
- Bali Spirit Festival Unwrapped!
- Meet Slamet Riyanto At Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio