"I seek to approach my life as my greatest teacher, and regard myself as a student of my direct experiences. There is always something to learn from each interaction I find myself in. Life will continue to present both great challenges and enormous beauty, this is a given. I am inspired to pay forward what was given to me and take nothing for granted.
When I first started practicing yoga in my 20's I was looking for a good workout and something that would be great cross-training for running, which was my physical activity of choice at the time. I certainly found that, but I also found a whole lot more that I couldn't have told you I needed...self-acceptance, coping skills for anxiety, a more powerful voice, and a general attitude of mindfulness, unexpected nature of life feel rhythmic and even exciting.
I have received so much from yoga that I decided to take the 200hr teacher training in Jakarta 2007. I am so grateful for that decision and all that it led for me. It helped turn my life in the right direction. The journey as yoga teacher has been the most rewarding thing in my life" ~ Fey Astora
Fey Astora is currently teaching at Soulbox SCBD and Rumah Yoga Jakarta.
- Bali Spirit Festival 2019
- One Day With Kino MacGregor
- Yoga in Indonesia presents The Yogis Market
- New Bikram Yoga Kuningan, Keep it Warm and Friendly
- Summer Sale At Ahimsa Jewelry
- Real Yoga Is Offering More Than 100 Choices Of Yoga Classes
- Good News From W-Retreat & Spa Bali
- Brian Miller Yoga Is Visiting Indonesia Soon
- Real Yoga "Break The Limit" In Jakarta
- Bali Spirit Festival Unwrapped!
- Meet Slamet Riyanto At Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio
- Introducing Lana FitMat
- AWAY Spa, The Spa That Operates Whatever/Whenever
- Soulbox, Classy Urban Fitness Complex
- Lana, Biogradable Mat from Indonesia
- 24 Hours Spa Service At AWAY Spa
- Introducing Chris Su to Jakarta Yoga Community
- Union Yoga, Playground Of Passion
- Ahimsa Jewelry, Jewel Of Heart And Art
- OrganiCult, Looking Good The Eco-Friendly Way
- Rest in Peace B.K.S Iyengar
- Yogis, Give Yourself A Little Hari Raya Present
- Deep Into Breathe By Chair Pose
- SVARGA, The Biggest and Most Fully Equipped Pilates-Yoga Studio in Indonesia