Brian Miller came to yoga from a business and law background. After 15 years of fitness and boxing experience, Brian tried yoga and was awed by the metamorphosis he experienced and continues to experience through his yoga practice. Brian is confident that the practice of yoga can help inspire both mental and physical transformations, develop strength, balance, focus, and stamina enabling each of us to reach our full potential.
Inspired by the profound effect the practice has had on his life, Brian is eager to share the passion he has developed for Yoga. After owning a studio at home in Montreal, Canada, Brian began teaching online, assisting practitioners of all levels deepen their practice. Brian has been repeatedly featured by Instagram as being one of the top 4 Instagram Yoga accounts. He now travels teaching workshops and high schools, trains professional athletes and fighters, as well as retreats and intensive yoga teacher trainings.
Brian is 500 hr Yoga Alliance certified in Ashtanga Yoga and Yin Yoga. He compliments his practice and teaching through various advanced classes and master trainings in Anusara, Ashtanga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Therapeutics, Alignment and Anatomy. He has studied with world renown teachers.
In achieving his advanced practice, Brian recognizes and demonstrates that anything is possible.One of Brian’s favourite yoga quotes is “Yoga makes the impossible possible, and possible easy”. Brian believes some of yoga’s many benefits come by persisting through the ‘impossibilities’ and challenges you’re confronted with throughout the practice (and life), forcing you to overcome beliefs deeply rooted within your psyche. Confronting deeply held beliefs about yourself liberates you from their limiting effects, thereby unleashing the practitioner’s true inner potential.
Using his varied experience and training his classes are developed for all levels of students with a variety of individual goals, making yoga accessible to all. Brian explores multiple variations of poses with his students allowing everyone he practices with to push their own boundaries and make their yoga practice highly personal.
Check out Brian’s Instagram account and do not miss his workshop in Jakarta.
9th - 10th May 2015
at Union Yoga. To register, please contact: email@example.com or 0815-14489000
- Bali Spirit Festival 2018 Press Release
- Lana Yoga Mat, the fist Eco-Friendly mat from Indonesia
- Bali Spirit Festival 2018
- One Day With Kino MacGregor
- Focus On, Lucky Rewards From The 1o1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa
- Yoga in Indonesia presents The Yogis Market
- Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio Jakarta Offers Yoga Class For Beginner
- The Winner Of Yoga In Indonesia Photo Contest
- Yoga in Indonesia Favorite Pictures on Instagram
- The Escape Cabana At W-Retreat & Spa Seminyak Bali
- W Retreat And Spa Seminyak Debuts SPG Keyless
- Moenka Activewear Trunk Show At Sector Bar & Restaurant Bali
- Fey Astora, Reach Him If You Are Willing To
- Join Yogainindonesia Instagram Challenge and win great prizes
- Sadhana House is opening soon and you are invited
- New Bikram Yoga Kuningan, Keep it Warm and Friendly
- Summer Sale At Ahimsa Jewelry
- Real Yoga Is Offering More Than 100 Choices Of Yoga Classes
- YogFest 2015, Expanding Yoga in The Community
- Good News From W-Retreat & Spa Bali
- Get To Know Fey Astora
- Introducing Rudolf Parma At Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio
- Real Yoga "Break The Limit" In Jakarta
- Bali Spirit Festival Unwrapped!
- Meet Slamet Riyanto At Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio