The 8th annual BaliSpirit Festival, a Global Celebration of Yoga, Dance & Music – March 31 until April 5, 2015, is maintaining its reputation as one of the top festivals in the world.
Offering rejuvenation and inspiration to all who enter its tropical grounds, the festival invites some of the world’s greatest instructors offering diverse workshops in yoga, meditation, music and dance, as well as seminars in healing and health.
Drawing in a global audienceof 6000 from over 50 countries, the tranquil town of Ubud in Bali will be transformed into an international cornucopia of world music and yogic fun. On the Coco Love Stage the festival features a Bhakti feast of world-renowned devotional music. Passionate about celebrating diversity, The One World Night Music Stage brings together music and traditions from every corner of the planet, staying true to the festival’s message of peace, love and positivity.
For 2015 The BaliSpirit Festival daytime line-up features presenters from over a dozen countries.
Feed your yoga habit with an eclectic mix of some of the world’s top yoga teachers including:
-Noah Maze (USA): Recognised as one of yoga’s greatest teachers, Noah’s classes have been described as a magical experience no matter what style you practice. Come and try his classes for yourself and transform your practice forever.
-Les Leventhal(USA): San Francisco’s most beloved yoga teacher will be teaching a range of Vinyasa Flow classes from beginners to advanced with variations and sequences to challenge the best of you.
-Ronan Tang (China): Combining traditional Chinese medicine, asana, meditation, Pranayama, meridian massage and more, Ronan’s classes aim to help you cultivate balance and harmony in your lives.
-Simon Borg Olivier (AUS): Co-Director of Yoga Synergy Sydney, Simon uses his profound knowledge of human anatomy and yoga physiology to bring a deeper level to his traditional Hatha based classes.
-Maryam Askari (FRA) This world renowned Iyengar based teacher encourages her students to focus on alignment and her classes are structured to help each and every person discover their hidden strengths and believe in themselves above all else.
The Festival seminar programme will feature a range of healing experts who will be giving talks and running workshops throughout the festival including:
-Lorin Roche (USA) and Margot Anand (FRA)- Tantra Yoga, Relationships and Sexuality
-TanishkaTantrika(AUS)- Goddess and Priestess of the Divine Feminine
-Jeffrey Amstrong (CAN) Vedic Astrology
-Kat Dawes (AUS) Creator of NOWism and promoter of the Powerful Present Moment
Getting you up to dance at the Festival will be the Hoop Yogini Jocelyn Gordon, Masala Bhangra with Sarina Jain, Tribal Fusion Belly Dance with Deb Rubin, Embodied Hip Hop with Daniel Rojas and many more.
Described as one of the most vibrant and uplifting festivals happening to date, this inspirational event unifies the global community through live music, yoga, dance, encouraging people to spread the message of positive change in their homes, communities and worldwide.
BaliSpirit’s dedicated Family day ‘HariCintaKelurga’ is the perfect excuse to involve the whole family with fun workshops, creative performances and bilingual classes. Immerse yourself in the buzz of the marketplace at the Dharma Fair which brings together delicious healthy food, exceptional healers and traditional Indonesian performances while you eat your lunch!
You can rest easy knowing your participation in the festival has a positive effect on local communities with more than US$85,000 raised over the last 8 years by the founders of BaliSpirit who are passionate about giving back to local charities, providing funding for outreach programmes and donating to reforestation campaigns.
- Bali Spirit Festival 2018 Press Release
- Lana Yoga Mat, the fist Eco-Friendly mat from Indonesia
- Bali Spirit Festival 2018
- One Day With Kino MacGregor
- Focus On, Lucky Rewards From The 1o1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa
- Yoga in Indonesia presents The Yogis Market
- Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio Jakarta Offers Yoga Class For Beginner
- The Winner Of Yoga In Indonesia Photo Contest
- Yoga in Indonesia Favorite Pictures on Instagram
- The Escape Cabana At W-Retreat & Spa Seminyak Bali
- W Retreat And Spa Seminyak Debuts SPG Keyless
- Moenka Activewear Trunk Show At Sector Bar & Restaurant Bali
- Fey Astora, Reach Him If You Are Willing To
- Join Yogainindonesia Instagram Challenge and win great prizes
- Sadhana House is opening soon and you are invited
- New Bikram Yoga Kuningan, Keep it Warm and Friendly
- Summer Sale At Ahimsa Jewelry
- Real Yoga Is Offering More Than 100 Choices Of Yoga Classes
- YogFest 2015, Expanding Yoga in The Community
- Good News From W-Retreat & Spa Bali
- Get To Know Fey Astora
- Brian Miller Yoga Is Visiting Indonesia Soon
- Introducing Rudolf Parma At Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio
- Real Yoga "Break The Limit" In Jakarta
- Meet Slamet Riyanto At Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio