Alkaline water, commonly known as micro-clustered water, penetrates easily and is quickly absorbed into your cells when consumed. Proper hydration boost metabolism, which aids the absorption of nutrients and vitamins at the cellular level.
E+ alkaline water is produced through bio-far infrared technology, which energizes the water. Water produced through this technology is also known as active water. Research has shown that consuming active water can assist in increasing metabolism rate.
Alkaline water is a powerful dissolver that is superb in detoxification. It penetrates and flushes out the toxins in your body.
- Alkaline water neutralizes the acidity of the body caused by stress, modern diet and air pollution.
- Alkaline water tastes lighter with a pleasant sweet flavor.
Article Source: www.eplus-water.com
- Yin Yoga & The Art Of Daydreaming
- Yoga Helps Women Fights Breast Cancer
- Phyllis Sues, A 92-Year-Old Yogi Shares Her Secrets To Happiness & Longevity
- The Meridians: Connecting the Visible and Invisible An Interview with Qigong Grand Master Xi-Hua Xu
- 8 Things You Should Know About Acro Yoga
- What Everyone Needs To Know About Their Chakras
- 7 Steps Of Preventing Injuries At Yoga Class
- 5 Sanskrit Words Every Yogi Should Know
- The Eight Limbs Of Yoga
- Yoga To Cure Menstrual Cramp
- How Bikram Yoga Changed My Life
- The Truth About Bikram Yoga
- Ashanga Yoga Is A Shooting Star
- 6 Relaxing Yoga Poses To Help You Fall Asleep
- Why A Mala Will Rock Your Meditation Practice
- Five Elements Of Ayurveda
- 5 Yoga Poses For Road Travellers
- Yoga And Ubud Writers Readers Festival 2014
- Vinyasa Yoga - Flow Yoga
- Yoga and Weight Loss
- What You Need To Know About Yin Yoga
- What Type of Yoga is Best For Weight Loss?
- 5 Yoga Postures To Help With PMS and Cramps
- Stress Slows Down Your Metabolism
- Yoga Speak Glossary of Sanskrit Words