Yoga teacher Fajar Putra –or popular as @penyogastar- and Yoga enthusiast Chu Chu Liu are meant to be together. Once they met and had a conversation, they already knew where this relationship was going. They had one mission, to make people happy. And the happiest time is when they do yoga.
“Me personally, I do want to have my own yoga studio and Chu Chu, she loves yoga so much. And we want to share our happiness, our passion about yoga.” Fajar talked to Yogainindonesia.com at Union Yoga, their newborn yoga studio, a playground of their passion.
Union Yoga, or as they refers, complete yoga studio with various style from Bikram, Sveda Yoga, Acro Yoga, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, Kids yoga and more. Located at Wijaya II, Union Yoga offers more than class, but ambiance. Chu Chu Liu, a socialite and bikram addict, put her personal taste to the interior. “ I want to make this studio like a half spa. You feel at peace, comfortable. “ she said. Chu Chu and Fajar created not just yoga studio but personal space like home.” I talked to Chu Chu what is the most important thing about yoga studio, we want large room and beautiful bathroom. Here we go..we created this yoga studio and sanctuary for your body and soul” Fajar added.
Union Yoga provided various classes by reputable yoga teacher. They’re planning to initiate regular class for every hour. “With our wide range yoga class we believe that Union can be your place to do yoga or quickie yoga” Fajar smiled. You may stop anytime at Union and join class.
For this month, Union offer Bikram and Sveda Yoga class. Sveda is hot yoga class with hatha yoga discipline. Later by the end of this month they will have acro yoga, vinyasa, ashtanga, kids yoga, even new trendy miha system.
Fajar is known as acro yoga practitioner among Indonesia celebrities. Union studio can be an answer to an endless question, “ How can I join your yoga class, Fajar ?”. “ Yes, there are many people asked me about that. My private classes are fully booked, but you can come here. I’ll teach or my partner. But here we will teach you to lift, be the base, not only in the upper. “ he said.
During Union Yoga ‘open house’ or free trial, there are plenty of celebrities attended the studio. But more than that, many yoga enthusiasts are falling in love with the studio and planning on becoming regular members.
“What we offer is not just comfy studio, but also excellent service with an affordable prices. We start from 195k for bikram and 150k for sveda yoga.” Chu Chu said.
Union Yoga, the latest trendy yoga studio in J-town are about to cater all your need about yoga and wellness. Check out their studion, Jl. Wijaya II no. 73.
(opposite Dharmawanga Square)
By: Johana Purba
- Bali Spirit Festival 2019
- One Day With Kino MacGregor
- Yoga in Indonesia presents The Yogis Market
- New Bikram Yoga Kuningan, Keep it Warm and Friendly
- Summer Sale At Ahimsa Jewelry
- Real Yoga Is Offering More Than 100 Choices Of Yoga Classes
- Good News From W-Retreat & Spa Bali
- Get To Know Fey Astora
- Brian Miller Yoga Is Visiting Indonesia Soon
- Real Yoga "Break The Limit" In Jakarta
- Bali Spirit Festival Unwrapped!
- Meet Slamet Riyanto At Gudang Gudang Yoga Studio
- Introducing Lana FitMat
- AWAY Spa, The Spa That Operates Whatever/Whenever
- Soulbox, Classy Urban Fitness Complex
- Lana, Biogradable Mat from Indonesia
- 24 Hours Spa Service At AWAY Spa
- Introducing Chris Su to Jakarta Yoga Community
- Ahimsa Jewelry, Jewel Of Heart And Art
- OrganiCult, Looking Good The Eco-Friendly Way
- Rest in Peace B.K.S Iyengar
- Yogis, Give Yourself A Little Hari Raya Present
- Deep Into Breathe By Chair Pose
- SVARGA, The Biggest and Most Fully Equipped Pilates-Yoga Studio in Indonesia